• Stupid means our intellect is being overruled by our ego in the way we live our lives.
• Stupid means having ego-driven, reality-disconnected thoughts, often leading us into unnecessary and painful beliefs, feelings, behaviors, and physical symptoms.
• Stupid means spending more of our life focused on daily and mortal survival and less of it on truly living.
• Stupid means blocking ourselves from spiritual awakening and being the love, life, and energy that God is.
• Stupid means failing to recognize and live the divine gifts everyone has been given—life, creating our life, eternal life, and God within.
It’s Your Ego—Stupid! exposes you to a greater understanding of your ego; symptoms of ego imbalance involving power, flexibility, and vulnerability; and insights for fixing your ego so you can live the great life you are meant to live.
You are an intelligent, spiritual being capable of becoming a better human being!