Recharge: Find Joy, Boost Your Energy, Take Charge of Your Health is new food for thought as an antidote to rigid health and wellness protocols and formulas. There is a no size fits all approach when it comes to your health and wellbeing.
Every chapter offers options not prescriptions on how to recharge your body, mind and soul.
- Do you feel like a robot going through the motions at work and you’ve forgotten what it’s like to feel happy about what you’re doing?
- Do you find it hard for your mind to quiet down? You’re always thinking, analyzing, reflecting on work and all the other things on your to-do list no matter where you are?
- Is it hard to keep still or just be? You feel restless and the need to always be doing something like striving for the next big thing in your career and having it all
If this at all sounds like you Recharge will teach you practical tips and inspire you to take action so you can become more focused, energized and calm.
Learn how to:
- Be happy even when times are tough
- Stop feeling like a robot going through the motions
- Find out what works for your body and health
- Have healthy relationships
- Make healthy habits stick
- And more
“I have already started implementing some of the ideas from this book into my daily life and have noticed a difference. I even had a co-worker point out that in the past 2 weeks I seem really ‘upbeat.’ I took time to figure out my priorities and working on them, and cutting out the things that I don’t want to.”