The baggage we have created for ourselves in our life weighs us down. In Traveling Light, author Leonie van Hest explains how we can teach ourselves to travel light on our life’s journey by shaking off negative thoughts and emotions like worry, fear, anger, revenge and lack of self-love.
Traveling Light communicates we all have the ability and power within us to turn our lives into a more joyous journey. It discusses how to:
• think positive thoughts, especially about yourself;
• understand you are responsible for your own happiness;
• disallow others or outer circumstances to affect your good mood;
• ignore the well-meaning advice of others;
• know the difference between power over and power within;
• let your motive be “love” in everything you do;
• be grateful and content for what life offers you;
• get into a habit of making a positive difference in someone else’s life;
• lead your life by faith instead of fear; and
• let go of control.
Author van Hest shares how our life’s purpose is to be the best we can be and spread our talents of kindness, love, encouragement, understanding, and wisdom.