When she turned thirty years old, but felt more like she was turning fifty, Linda Barney realized that years of self-hatred, running on stress, and putting her own needs last had made her body sick.
Through study, as well as trial and error, she discovered some simple daily habits that dramatically improved her health and that of her family. She began to share what she was learning with others and the rest, as they say, is history.
Habits That Heal offers simple solutions, easy-to-implement advice, and inspired affirmations to help you reach your wellness goals.
Inside you’ll learn:
• Why loving your body is crucial to your health
• The benefits of practicing gratitude
• How to listen to the wisdom of your body
• Ways to release anxiety, stress, and worry
• Appreciation for the beautiful imperfection of life
Part memoir, part workbook, Habits That Heal will show you how to unleash your body’s natural capacity for energy, balance, and joy.