Wounded people hurt; Healed people Love.
Are you ready to let go of being a victim of your relationships, your childhood, your family, your beliefs, your environment, your circumstances, or society?
Gina Pilon, through her own journey from Victim to Self-Actualized teacher and coach, found that by taking responsibility we can claim our freedom and live a life of peace, contentment, and joy regardless of our age, gender, past or current circumstances. Learn what her clients are learning and the personal freedom they are now able to claim for themselves.
After reading this book and following its guidance you can expect to feel empowered, liberated, and self-confident by embarking on a journey of personal responsibility and discovering fourteen key essentials for living a life of freedom such as:
• Realizing and creating awareness
• Embracing life and the freedom of living in the moment
• Self-reliance and cutting the chains of dependency
• Personal Power and discovering yours in a positive and loving way
• Opening your heart through forgiveness and healing
• Nurturing your body and mind in a healthy way
• Spirituality and discovering yours
• Integrity and developing your character
• Blame: releasing it and letting it go
• It’s not about you, it’s about them
• Love is the only truth
• I Am––becoming authentically you
• Today is always a new day
• You are complete already
Take Responsibility by discovering what is holding you back from letting go of the victim chain and living a life of freedom and unconditional love.