Are you a self-professed doormat or have a suspicion that you might be? Do you fall into any of the following categories?
• Unwilling to stand up for yourself or your values
• Have difficulty setting and maintaining personal boundaries
• Censor your authentic self in order to gain acceptance
• Avoid confrontation at the expense of your own well-being
• Always put others before yourself
• A crowd or society follower/pleaser
• Have a tendency to accept disrespectful or poor behavior from others
So often a person may recognize one or many of these characteristics but is clueless how to change it. In this book the author tells a raw and real story of how her doormat tendencies resulted in a life of bad decisions and private suffering and how after a devastating life event rocked her world, she vowed to heal her doormat behaviors forever! The knowledge, wisdom, spiritual teachings and true life stories within are bound to inspire anyone who reads this book!
From Doormat to Sweet Empowerment is the perfect guide for anyone who is finished with accepting the unacceptable in life and willing to embrace their self-worth once and for all to create the empowered life he or she has always desired.