Your Wide Awakening seeks to inspire hope for recovery in any individual currently suffering from an eating disorder, or any family members or friends affected by the disease. In this honest and often insightful book, Jensy Scarola details her journey of counting calories, overexercising, and isolating from feeling the emotional pain after the loss of her mother at age sixteen. After a decade of suffering with an eating disorder, Jensy finally achieved her “wide awakening” through a combination of therapies and healing methods described here.
Your Wide Awakening is your guide to living an awakened life, in which you no longer need to suffer. Throughout the nine chapters of the book, you can learn how to:
• remove negative self talk and body hate;
• release unhealthy eating patterns;
• handle the setbacks and everyday stresses of recovery;
• experience joy again;
• heal broken relationships, maintain the ones you have, and assemble your Wide Awake Team;
• connect with your spirit; and
• pursue your life’s calling.
Your Wide Awakening addresses the root of your emotional pain and allows you to open your heart for healing. As you address each aspect of the mind, body, and spirit, you can reconnect to beautiful, wonderful person you were created to be. The recovery starts today!