The map to healing, expansion, and enlightenment, this companion volume to Artisans of the New Earth allows you to
• locate yourself on this fascinating map of human evolution crafted through the framework of the Seven Directions—an indigenous understanding of the trajectory of soul development;
• understand that what many are now living on the Earth, and what had previously been limited to a small number of individuals, is what has been called through the ages as the Shamanic Birth;
• discover from the timeless perspective they offer—why, for a growing number of people, working with the multiple dimensions of existence has actually become a natural part of human maturity and a stepping-stone on the path to enlightenment; and
• be guided through this profound and grounding finely detailed map as it demystifies the passage through each stage and development of human awareness, finishing at the tumultuous process of enlightenment and spiritual awakening.
• understand the magnitude and meanings of what the current Earth changes really are and the adjustments required for the assimilation of these energies.
Through its warm narrative, Cosgrove explores the stages of addiction and illness, and then moves into the world of artistry and expanded perception. He then points readers further, indicating that shamanic birth is merely a milestone on the way to enlightenment. Profound and grounding, and drawing its foundation from indigenous North American, Celtic and Vedic teachings, this finely detailed trajectory serves to demystify the passage through each stage of your development, and to provide you with an in-depth understanding of the soul through which you can heal yourself and others.
—Rachel Freeman, BComm, is a freelance writer and editor specializing in the field of
consciousness and human evolution.