As the owner of The Renegade Leader, Debora McLaughlin empowers CEOs, managers, and leadership teams worldwide to become influential leaders who ignite organizational performance and positively impact business results. Debora is co-author of Blueprint for Success, Proven Strategies for Success and Survival with Stephen M. R. Covey and Ken Blanchard, and The Roadmap for Career Success with Lisa Martelli. She was also featured as one of Corporate America’s ten most requested speakers and trainers in Straight Talk for Getting Results.
An ICF Professional Certified Coach and Board Certified Psychotherapist, Debora uniquely combines 25 years of real world experience in sales, consulting, public relations, coaching, psychology, and neuroscience with certifications in multicultural diversity, executive coaching, and business coaching.
Her clients include Fortune 500 companies, privately owned businesses, non-profits, and individual leaders from companies such as Bankers Trust, Arthur D. Little, Southern New Hampshire Hospital, Boston Scientific, State Street Bank, Homeland Security, Krupp Companies, Thomson and Thomson, Grinnel Corporation, EG&G, Easter Seals, and Great NH Restaurants, to name a few.
Debora uses her intuition, education, and experience to help business leaders understand the emotional dynamics of others and evolve as leaders, activating the leadership style that promotes employee engagement, builds high performance 160 teams, spurs inspiration and innovation, and allows them to take the lead in their respective industries.
A lifelong learner, Debora brings current studies, research, and knowledge to the organizations she works with. Her goal is to create profitable organizations that are great workplaces and to build cultures that vibrate with passion, energy, and direction.
As a Renegade Leader working with Debora, you will gain:
• Freedom from the confines and drama of day-to-day people management;
• A clearer focus on your business and personal visions;
• A fresh ability to inspire your team, handle difficult conversations, and ask for what you need;
• Effective communication with your employees;
• Aligned teams with clear roles and functions and greater accountability;
• A culture of trust and engagement, leading the entire organization to focus on improvements, solutions, and success; and
• More time for yourself, your loved ones, and your life.
Debora’s next book, Renegade Leaders Unleashed! will be available in 2013.
She lives in New Hampshire with her husband, two sons, and two golden retrievers.