“Juggling two young kids and a full-time job derailed me. This book put me back on track and even had me laughing. Thank you, Carly!”
—Lisi Harrison, best-selling author of The Clique series, The Alphas series, and Monster High series. www.lisiharrison.com
You need this book if
• you consider yourself lucky when you have time to shave both legs
• your kids think it’s odd when you spend more than a few hours with them
• you think running out the door counts as exercise
• you’re having a more intimate relationship with your smart phone than your spouse
• you think putting on clean clothes is dressing up
• you look forward to your annual pap just to have some “me” time
So many moms neglect themselves and their well-being because they think it’s the only way to take care of their family. After all, isn’t that what a “good mom” does?
Carly Cooper, a certified life coach for moms, shares her unique R.E.I.N.V.E.N.T. System™ that she created to help busy, stressed-out moms shift this backward perception and get back in touch with who they really are. Using practical advice, tips, strategies, and hands-on exercises, you are shown exactly how to become the best woman and mom you can be by learning to have more freedom, more sanity, and more time to enjoy it all.