The tools inside these pages will transform you and your life.
All people are on a transformational journey, so why not be well equipped as you transform? This book provides you with questions, practices, and a clear process, all of which point you in the right direction and empower you to transform. Everything is accelerating, and it’s time to act now. Use the contents of this guide to plan and to take specific actions for reinventing yourself and realizing what you envision for your life.
Inside Tips will help you to discover how to
• go beyond surface change to radically transform who you are;
• shift your perspective about yourself to relate powerfully to your transformation;
• manifest what you want in life by creating vision and intention;
• learn about yourself and where you need to transform;
• develop top priority practices related to your inner state, energy, thoughts, emotions, self-expression, relationships, and health;
• form a solid foundation for self-transformation by creating action plans;
• understand the transformational journey through illustrative examples;
• support your transformation by journaling, reading, listening, and watching.
About the Author
Swami Parameshwarananda has been a bar mitzvah boy and an initiated monk, a husband and a father, a student and a PhD psychologist, a management consultant and a consulting firm partner, an executive coach and a spiritual guide, a non-profit executive and a board chair, a teacher and a lecturer, and a healing practitioner. He has much to share, and Inside Tips reflects what he has lived so far and who he is now. The book’s contents are a testament to the constant love, service, and teachings of an enlightened master and a divine mother, who has graced his life for over sixteen years.