Premium Book Video
Make the words and stories within your book come to life with a Premium Book Video. A professional filmmaker will take the words of your book, add complex designs that fit your book and combine creative and informative dialog to overlay the book video. The result is a video readers will be drawn to as they anticipate reading your book.
Take a look at Christy Richards' Premium Book Video showcasing her book Taking a Year Off.
By posting your video on social media sites and personal websites you can reach a valuable audience of online video viewers and attract potential readers. Video marketing helps you engage your audience on a level they can’t ignore.
Your Premium Book Video will include the following features to help you promote your book online:
- Creation of a custom-made promotional book video, approximately 60 to 90 seconds in length
- Audible storytelling through voice-over by a professional actor
- Imagery includes complex design, such as lighting effects, 3-D space, visual effects and motion graphics
- Distribution of your video to YouTube, in order to maximize exposure
- Two live action video clips
- Web streaming capability
- Review of your video for TV and film consideration by 5 More Minutes
Once your video is created and distributed you own the rights to it. We will provide you with a copy of the final video file so you can share the video with family and friends, and include it in additional marketing materials.
Revisions: Alterations can be made to your video once it is finished. One round of revisions is included in this service at no additional cost. Additional rounds of revisions can be purchased for an additional fee.
Acceptable changes include:
- Simple text changes (adding or removing words)
- Changes in font size
- Corrections or additions to book and author information
- Changes to audio levels
- Image changes (if you provided your own or you feel an image is offensive)
Once your video is completed, it will be considered for TV or movie adaption by 5 More Minutes.
What You Get:
- If 5 More Minutes is interested in working with you, they will directly contact you to explain their plan of action to gauge your interest.
- If after reviewing your video 5 More Minutes decides not to engage with your concept, it will then be entered into our Hollywood Database, where registered entertainment professionals can browse and search for new material to adapt into feature films and television series.
About 5 More Minutes
5 More Minutes is a full-service production shingle run by veteran Hollywood executive John Sacchi. Sacchi has spent over two decades in the entertainment industry. Before founding 5 More Minutes, Sacchi spent 15 years as a senior production and development executive at Lionsgate Films where he oversaw films including Confidence, Employee of the Month, They Came Together, My Bloody Valentine, The Possession, Killers, The Last Stand, Addicted, Conan the Barbarian, Punisher, My Best Friend’s Girl, Pride, and Akeelah and the Bee. Some of the current projects 5 More Minutes is developing include an English language remake of Instructions not Included, directed by Anne Fletcher for Lionsgate; Vanish Man directed by Lee Toland Krieger and co-produced for 21 Laps and Lionsgate; Dork Diaries, which is based on the New York Times best-selling children's book series and produced for Lionsgate; and the New York Times best-selling author's Rogues Gallery, which is being produced for Lionsgate Television.
Call 844.682.1282 to order
or speak to a Balboa Press team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.