The secret to your book's success is catching the attention of the major players in the publishing industry. Balboa Press has partnered with Publishers Weekly, a trusted name in the publishing and bookselling market to help give your book a push in the right direction.
Publishers Weekly is a catalogue that lists new books in the market and has been in circulation for over 130 years. It is the leading publication serving all of the segments that are involved in the creation, production, marketing, and selling of the written word. With PW Advance Plus your book can capture the attention it deserves.
What you get:
- Double slot print advert in the Publishers Weekly magazine (two out of eight slots)
- Online banner advertising campaign on PublishersWeekly.com with 20,000 impressions
- Listing in PW Select, a quarterly supplement announcing self-published books
- One-month feature placement on BookLife.com
- Six-month digital subscription to Publishers Weekly
- One-year digital subscription to PW Select
- One free print copy of the Publishers Weekly issue in which your book’s PW Select listing appears
Social media promotion on BookLife's Facebook and Twitter
What You Need to Know
Publishers Weekly boasts of a total readership of around 68,000 of the biggest players in the book publishing industry, reaching more than 17,000 paid subscribers in bookstores, libraries, film executives, other publishing segments and even media and literary agents. PublishersWeekly.com welcomes 8.3 million unique visitors annually, 1.5 million page views per month and approximately 18.1 million page views per year.
Note: Ads are subject to the publication’s own content and image guidelines.