Professional Audiobook Package
Readers have spoken—and we have listened. These days, they prefer books in a format that will easily fit their busy lifestyle. This is why Balboa Press offers you a solution that allows you to tap into your readers’ multitasking ways: audiobooks. Now they can “read” your book while they commute, work out or even as they do their chores.
But exactly how popular are audiobooks among readers? The growing demand is evidently seen the rise of daily downloads of audiobooks year after year. That means there are a significant number of readers out there who like listening to stories. Tap into that market by having your book available in audio format with our help.
The Professional Audiobook service includes:
- Audiobook conversion of up to 5,000 words
- Narration by a professional voice-over actor
- Your own digital copy of the audiobook
- Intro, beginning and end background music for your audiobook
- Availability of your audiobook through Overdrive, Audible.com, Amazon.com and iTunes
- ISBN Registration
Audiobook Sample: Male
Audiobook Sample: Female
The default retail price set will be $9.99 minimum. Please take note that other distributors and resellers have the sole discretion to set the price of the audiobooks they sell.
Is your book more than 5,000 words?
We offer Audiobook Conversion for $0.120 per additional word.
Need your audiobook converted right away?
We can send you your audiobook in 30 days with our Rapid Release Audiobook service for an additional fee of $500. Please take note of the following conditions:
- Your manuscript should only have a maximum of 30,000 words.
- You need to approve the audiobook sample we will send you before we can get started on your audiobook. Your 30-day countdown will start from the day we receive your demo approval.
Call 844.682.1282 to order
or speak to a Balboa Press team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.