Your personality is the secret to a happier and healthier life.
byDr. William Mehring
Book Cover & Preview Text
The undeniable link between stress and dis-ease:
We all have stress in our lives every day. Did you know that stress is the main cause of our mental, emotional, and even physical anxieties and diseases? There is a direct relationship between one’s emotional health and one’s physical health, pain, and/or disease. In this presentation you will discover your personality type and how to utilize your unique strengths to manage your stress, fears, and frustrations to restore health and joy in your life. By learning to utilize proven strategies to avoid your specific stress triggers, and discovering coping mechanisms for handling stress, you will gain control over your physical and emotional evolution. As you understand and engage in this process in a deep way you will become capable of great self-healing.
For years doctors have known that people under stress commonly express their stress through their neurological and muscular skeletal systems. It’s common knowledge that many people experience headaches and neck or back pain when they are stressed. Other stress induced symptoms range from irritable bowel syndrome, acidic stomach, heart palpitations and a multitude of other medical conditions. Our physical bodies and health are a direct reflection of our emotional health. Constant emotional work is one of the most important pieces of the puzzle needed for good health. The most important thing you can do for your health is to choose to keep your emotional state balanced, positive, and healthy. It is most important that you begin right away to integrate new habits that will create the new you. You have the capacity to affect the most important part of your health and happiness. This journey of emotional evolution and harmonization may seem difficult because it is new to you, however it will be the most rewarding work of your life.
I am sure that you have come here to learn about this program for many different reasons. Some of you may be here to learn how to prevent the destructive effects of stress, some might be looking for a way to expand their experiences of joy and gratitude in life, while others may wish to add emotional work as one of the most important tools used to cope and fight disease. I would like to share with you some of my own experiences and discoveries, and a case history to give you a greater understanding of how I got here and began helping others heal themselves through the deep emotional work that saved my life.
This book is a continuation of Dr. Mehring’s initial work, “Finding Peace in Chaos”. This latest book focuses in on how we create our own reality, both joyous and stressful, through the filter of our personalities. Once the reader has an intimate understanding of their personality, it will become clear how every decision they make in life is extrapolated and constructed through the matrix of the beliefs and experiences of their personality. It is then that the reader can make decisions of how they wish to transform the very experience of “Living”.
In this book the reader will learn:
• How important your personality is in shaping how you view the world and what causes stress in your life.
• The step by step process of Transformation of your life through understanding the gifts, fears, obstacles, and journey for each of the four fundamental personalities.
• Once being aware of the triggers and motivations for each of the personalities, one will be offered the roadmap to reconstruct new actions and beliefs that are free of stress.
• The outward effect of our physical nature and health is a direct reflection of our emotional past.
• Disease can be impermanent.
• Our bodies are constantly in flux with either positive or negative alterations to our DNA based on our thoughts, actions and beliefs.
• Our innate intelligence is a helpful guide to not only help us survive but to thrive.
• This book and its workshops are intended to help people on the path of enlightenment. Simply stated this is knowing the motivations for every one of your actions, harmonizing those that no longer serve you and keeping those that do. You are the constant creator of your human experience and the health of your body. It all starts with awareness and a devout intention to change.
About the Author
Dr. Mehring has thirty years of experience in treating the mind body connection in his practice. His initial undergraduate degree was in biological research. He continued his education becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic and later as he began to see the connection between our emotional and physical health went back to school to obtain a Masters degree in Psychology and Philosophy. He obtained additional training and certifications as a Hypnotherapist and Homeopathy. It is with these tools, clinical experiences and with a wish to help his patients and you the reader to a happier and healthier life.