• Stupid means our intellect is being overruled by our ego in the way we live our lives.
• Stupid means having ego-driven, reality-disconnected thoughts, often leading us into unnecessary and painful beliefs, feelings, behaviors, and physical symptoms.
• Stupid means spending more of our life focused on daily and mortal survival and less of it on truly living.
• Stupid means blocking ourselves from spiritual awakening and being the love, life, and energy that God is.
• Stupid means failing to recognize and live the divine gifts everyone has been given—life, creating our life, eternal life, and God within.
It’s Your Ego—Stupid! exposes you to a greater understanding of your ego; symptoms of ego imbalance involving power, flexibility, and vulnerability; and insights for fixing your ego so you can live the great life you are meant to live.
You are an intelligent, spiritual being capable of becoming a better human being!
About the Author
Dr. Nickolas Martin, a licensed psychologist, certified school psychologist, and social worker, has worked in clinical, university, public school, and private practice settings as a therapist, diagnostician, educator, and consultant throughout the past 40 years. He is the author of Ego Therapy: A Method for Healing Your Whole Self and co-author with Rev. Dr. Linda M. Martin of EgoSpiritualism: Awakening to Your Human and Divine Self and The Two Voices Within: Balancing the Energies of Ego and Spirit to Enhance Your Life.