The Ten Things provides game-changing science that your life may depend on. In these pages you will find the neuroscience that supports behaviors key to excellence, academic and athletic. Imagine there are 10 things that make up the essential needs of every single one of us. No one will want to miss even one as you will need it for work, for family, for school, and for a great life!
• Quick tricks that will make your life, all your relationships and work performance better in as little as 90 seconds.
• Increase potential and energy for innovation, productivity, and happiness!
• A fast update to the most recent and most important neuroscience in a way you understand and use it intuitively.
• The strategies boost mood, initiative, creativity and hope as soon as you begin; the results suggest as much as a 40% boost to problem-solving, with intelligence and social skills, and it doesn’t cost a dime. The best part is you don’t have to work at it, the effects are unconscious.
You’ll be shocked how even one thing can change your life. Using these strategies improve productivity, happiness, and your best performance. This cutting-edge neuroscience allows anyone, at any age to see immediate results.
No need to keep track of all the best for your brain, it’s packaged all in one place in this book. You’ll find a meaningful, user-friendly guide to mental health and relationships with sports, music, play, and hands-on. Things you wouldn’t expect are magic:
• Foods for a flatter belly and better memory
• Simple movements that increase intelligence and improve social behaviors
• A few self-generated visuals and words that cause elite, athletic performance
“It’s like I had to keep reading it. The way you wrote it, it’s a gift to anyone who reads it…what a difference maker.” Claire C.