A person comes in the universe to do three jobs—karma, dharma, and meditation. These three contain the entire philosophy of living. Karma is to take action for earning money, producing children, and bringing them up while living in the universe; dharma is to do this action as per tenets of one’s dharma; and meditation is to surrender all of one’s doing to God. However, he gets absorbed in earning money and producing and bringing up children. He remembers little or nothing of dharma and completely ignores meditation.
This book, which is based on vast knowledge of Vedas and Shastras and over seventy years of experience of meditation, is the answer to the fulfillment of one’s jobs (mentioned above). The author has made these very easy to follow and intelligible, and it is hoped the book would be of help to readers in achieving the goal of karma, dharma, and meditation, which gives mental relief.
About the Author
Hailing from Haryana, the author Mr D.D Aggarwal was born in
1933. He did his schooling from Sonepat and had further education
from Delhi. Having been recruited through IAS & Allied Services
examination, he retired as Joint Secretary from Ministry of Railways
in 1994. After retirement he started writing books as pastime and
has already written many books including:
• Protocol in Ramcharitmanas (in English and Hindi)
• Protocol in Srimad Bhagwat (in English and Hindi)
• Protocol in Mahabharata (in English and Hindi)
• Upanishadas – The Real Truth
• India Ever Independent:- Why Only Fifty Years
• Judisprudence in India Through Ages
• State and District Administration in India
• Bharat Mein Shaashan Pranali (in Hindi)
• CBI and Policing in India (in English and Hindi)
The present book, Karma, Dharma and Meditation is the latest
addition in the series. Of late he has started writing poems in Hindi
and has a collection of over 2000 poems, mostly on spiritualism.