Training Your Mind for Leadership Success
About the Book
Former agency executive Linda Björk, a.k.a. "The Meditating CEO," knows how to use mindfulness and mind skills to unleash leadership success and bottom-line results beyond your wildest imagination. Her inspiring stories and transformative program will have you know:
- The difference between a gassy stomach and a gut feeling
- How an imagination train is better than a gravy train
- How to focus and what to focus on (that’s actually a biggie)
- How kindness is one of the sharpest choices you can make
- How you are the boss of your life (like, completely)
- How you can be, round figures, 100% more intelligent
- How to stop being exhausted all the time - and other mind-skills for inspirational leadership in our transparent, ever-changing world.
You will also be introduced to Mr. Stress, Mr. Ego and Mr. Autopilot, and how to best deal with the lot of them. All this from a CEO who has been meditating since 1996 and still believes in deodorant, having fun at work and making great profits.
About the Author
Linda Björk, a.k.a. “The Meditating CEO,” is a former Creative Director in Corporate America and a decade-long CEO of what she built to become one of Scandinavia’s largest design and branding agencies. She is now dedicated to teaching meditation and mental skills to business leaders worldwide.
As an agency executive, Ms. Björk pioneered using meditation, mindfulness and mind-training to reach new, global levels with her staff. With her experience as a result-oriented CEO she is on a quest to change leadership in the world to embody awareness, grace and inclusiveness. Through speeches, executive coaching and her “inner business” focused corporate programs, Ms. Björk is guiding people from all walks of life to happiness, health and wealth. Clients include media executives, financial analysts, hospitality executives, creative directors and lawyers; even generals from The US Army and luxury fashion designers in NYC are recipients of Ms. Björk’s unique meditation programs.
Ms. Björk lives in New York City with her daughter and has had a daily meditation practice of transcendental meditation (TM) since 1996. If she didn’t inspire people to get their inner business in order, she claims she would be a comedian. No one thinks that’s funny.