“Alex Ihama has done a superb job of digging deep into the existential aspects of leadership while simultaneously staying pragmatic in his approach and application.”
– Dr. Sam Chand; Author, Leadership Pain; Georgia, USA.
“This book is heaven’s voice of legacy that has the power to create a history that will resonate a sound for true preservation.”
– R. Pepe Ramnath, PhD; Author, The Genetics of Vision; Florida, USA.
“This combination of wisdom and insight from Dr. Myles Munroe and Alex Ihama will greatly enhance your leadership potential.”
– Pastor Sunday Adelaja, Pastor, Embassy of God, Kiev, Ukraine.
“Alex Ihama’s approach is effectively a deconstruction of traditional, classic definitions and models of leadership, and offers fresh ideas, observations, insights and questions.”
– Dr. Bruce Cook, Chairman, Kingdom Congressional
International Alliance; Washington DC, USA.
“This is a culmination of experience, theory and practice, coming together to yield a master key to unlock the timeless secrets of the world’s greatest leaders”.
– Professor Iyorwuese Hagher; Executive Director,
African Leadership Institute; Ohio, USA.
“This work appeals to the construct of so many minds-that of the philosopher, the psychologist, the sociologist, the businessman, the clergy and the academician.”
- Dr. CB Peter Morgan; President, International Third World
Leadership Association; Nassau, Bahamas.