EGO at Work illustrates the tools you need to align to your purpose and reconstruct your mindset by connecting to your Ego-strength and Intuitive Self. The more than twenty practical tools in the book and compelling real life stories, told by Coach Susan K. Wehrley, will empower you to identify when the EGO is helping or hindering progress towards the life you want to create, at work and at home. Not only will you have more purpose, passion, power, and peace in your life as a result of this transformation, you will be able to have more compassion, collaboration, and innovation towards your goals.
EGO at Work will show you how working from your Ego-strength and Intuitive Self will help you:
• be more mindful and less reactive as you observe, examine, and reconstruct your mindset when you consciously face your own EGO patterns;
• be less attached to the outcomes of your need for safety, security, love, and belonging and more open to possibilities and differing perspectives;
• be more equipped to respond and collaborate with people, including those struggling with their own EGO patterns, and know exactly what to do or say to stay on purpose;
• be able to wait for that “a-ha” moment that gives you “a heightened awareness”—the answer you need to create the results you want; and,
• work from Inspired Action instead of Perspired Action, so you can work smarter not harder!
While your company is on purpose and achieving better results, you will personally feel more passion, power, and peace in your life—all as a result of recognizing and overcoming your big and little EGO.