“When one door closes, another one opens, but it can be hell in the hallway.”
The hallway is that place between jobs, between relationships, after a death or divorce—whenever life as you know it has changed, and you don’t know what’s coming next.
No matter how difficult or painful, the hallway can be a place of tremendous inner growth and renewal.
Ellen Debenport understands that every challenge in life is spiritual, whatever the circumstances. She will walk with you through the dark until you can see light at the door.
• Find out which kind of hallway you have entered.
• Learn the spiritual steps to move through transition.
• Create what you want behind the next door.
Hell in the Hallway, Light at the Door will lessen your fear of change and open your heart to the gifts of a renewed life.
“Ellen Debenport radiates understanding and wisdom.”
– Laura Harvey, former editor Daily Word
“This is spirituality for the real world and for all of us real people in it.”
– Samantha Bennett, Get It Done