The Heart’s Journey: Healing Hearts Oracle Cards & Guidebook
About the Book
The Heart’s Journey: Healing Hearts Oracle Cards, Guidebook and Journal was born out of author and Master Healer Megan Edge’s personal journey of transformation and healing. This is a story of a major transition in Megan’s life and how she navigated this transition with the help of the beautiful hearts in nature that crossed her path. These hearts and the powerful messages they had for her to follow her heart above all other voices are now available to anyone seeking a deeper understanding of the relationships in their lives.
Your heart holds all the wisdom you will ever need to love fully as you navigate each of your relationships. With the guidance and wisdom shared in The Heart’s Journey: Healing Hearts Oracle Cards and Guidebook, The Heart’s Journey: Healing Hearts Journal and the 42, full colour Healing Hearts Oracle Cards, you will find yourself opening to all of your heart’s intelligence and insight, giving you the ability to heal your heart wounds, love more deeply and connect authentically with others.
Included in this beautiful boxed set is everything you need to connect to and heal your own Heart’s Journey:
• The Heart’s Journey: Healing Hearts Oracle Cards and Guidebook – a 118 page full colour guidebook sharing Megan Edge’s personal story, how to work with The Healing Hearts Oracle Cards and full explanations of each of the Healing Heart cards
• The Healing Hearts Oracle Cards – 42 full colour oracle cards in a hardcover storage box
• The Heart’s Journey: Healing Hearts Journal – 120 page, full colour journal, complete with inspirational quotes and photos by the author
• The Heart’s Journey Bookmark
• The Heart’s Journey high quality ink pen
• Beautiful, hard cover box to keep everything together
For a visual tour of the product, please visit Megan's website or a video tour
About the Author
Megan Edge is a Master Healer, intuitive counsellor, educator and author in Victoria, Canada, where she lives with her two daughters, her partner and her labrodoodle, Frankie. When not holding space for her client's healings, Megan can be found combing the local beaches for clams and oysters or tromping the forests searching for wild mushrooms.