• Have you wondered why you’re not feeling well?
• Are you ready to do more than just band-aid your symptoms, and instead get to the true cause of your discomforts?
• What if you, yourself, held the answers?
In The Need for Balance: Body, Mind, Spirit, share a woman’s personal journey of how she overcame her own health issues. Through kinesiology, she learned a variety of techniques to bring her body back into balance—physically and emotionally—allowing a spiritual awakening to occur.
With over twenty years of experience, she now teaches that you have the ability to do this as well, allowing you to be your healthiest self. She explains how to let go of your past in order to move forward, in genuine happiness and abundance. This allows your light to shine and your soul to guide you on your journey of the human experience.
The Need for Balance: Body, Mind, Spirit, is organized in a way for you to freely navigate whatever your needs may be. You may easily begin in any chapter.
• Part 1: The Physical Body
— Learn how to muscle test to find causes of discomforts and the possibilities of what those might be.
• Part 2: The Mind/Emotional Body
— Discover techniques to assist you to let go of all past traumas.
• Part 3: The Spiritual Body
— Share this couple’s story, once their souls have united, as they set out on a spiritual journey like no other.