Subtle Energy and the World We Experience provides encouragement for those looking to find a deeper spiritual meaning in their lives, improve self-esteem, and regain personal power. Subtle energy affects everything in our world, including beliefs, emotions, health, and decisions. We are largely influenced by our surrounding energies. Empower yourself to form new perspectives by learning to recognize, observe, and release those that no longer serve a beneficial purpose.
This is an informational guide with easy, step-by-step exercises for all ages to use the basics of subtle energy; you can
• learn chakra, aura, grounding, and meditation exercises;
• attract desirable situations, people, and experiences;
• release and replace troubling emotions;
• identify and release beliefs that hold you back; and
• regain the confidence and power to make decisions for yourself.
Subtle Energy and the World We Experience also includes
• stories of souls of the dead crossing over;
• the universal laws and their roles in our world;
• explanations and examples of the supernatural;
• exercises to explore your past lives and karma flows; and
• the author’s personal meditation and healing techniques.
If you’ve ever wished you could change but found yourself thinking and doing in the same old patterns; desired to make a big change but felt fearful or hesitant to do so; or wondered why things happen (or don’t) the way they do, this book is for you. The author comes from a Christian perspective of more than twenty-five years and explains how subtle energy operates in the area of religious persuasion, and how to get free from its influence to reach a higher potential and live a more meaningful life.