You can conquer your fears and slay your dragons!
Children are as much the hope for the future of humanity as this earth is the center of our existence. A belief in magic is the glue that keeps it all together.
The Planet Shilough and their higher level beings, fairies and elves, have been watching our planet as environmental destruction, cynicism, and consumerism plague our world. Michael—a thirteen-year-old Vancouverite who lives in fear of bullies and pain from the tragic loss of his father—emerges as an unlikely hero. He is filled with wonderment as he explores Shilough and is schooled in higher laws. Plagued with insecurities, he begins to realize that the most powerful force in the universe is love. He learns of the sacred and eternal nature of all beings. He comes to understand that on a planet with no incongruity, the vibratory levels are so high, that anything is possible.
The ways that Michael overcomes obstacles bent on his destruction—from a schoolyard bully on earth to a nine-headed serpent on Shilough—teach us powerful lessons. As Pancras, Chancellor to the Faerie Queen, explains to Michael, as he struggles with acceptance of his divine destiny, “The greatest battle that you will ever face is the one within your own mind. Conquer the dragons within, and you will never fear any dragons without.”
• In this “other world” exposé, could some of the methods that Michael uses to overcome his fears apply to us?
• Could we harness other energy sources that cause less environmental destruction?
• Could music play such a pivotal role in aligning our planet?
• What lessons do we learn from the Cronusans?
• What about life after death?
• How can we heal our planet?