Independently spiritual women can often feel alone in their “religions of one,” without the structure to support spiritual growth, or the foundation that faith needs to flourish. Without the support of organized religion, it can be hard to make time, create space, cultivate tradition, or build community so faith can deepen. The Sovereign Soul: A Spiritual-But-Not-Religious Woman’s Guide to Living a Soul-Centered Life speaks to those challenges and walks the independently spiritual woman through the process of re-discovering her unique relationship with her Sovereign Soul, and then building her life around that relationship.
A step-by-step system of practical exercises and activities to:
• Serve your Sovereign Soul’s mission with great satisfaction and joy
• Create a successful and reliable spiritual practice you can count on
• Identify your real needs and meet them in soulful ways
• Transform your physical space with Soul-welcoming changes
• Release the barriers to a Soul-centered life peacefully, with ease
• Experience time in a way that is satisfying and meaningful
• Build your spiritual tribe for community, support and inspiration
Part guidebook, part love story, The Sovereign Soul: A Spiritual-But-Not-Religious Woman’s Guide to Living a Soul-Centered Life is for all smart, soulful women who long to know themselves deeply but have not yet figured out how to shape a life that supports that. If you have been unable yet to collect energy around your spiritual journey, to bring that journey to the forefront of your life – if you think you have to choose between an organized religion and a hit-or-miss, back-burner kind of faith, then this book was written for you. Isn’t it time to put your relationship with your Sovereign Soul first for a change, and call on the most powerful, present, loving part of you for a rich and meaningful life?