Is grief overshadowing your ability to live your life?
The death of a loved one can be one of the most challenging things we’ll ever have to deal with. Our whole world is ripped apart, and we are left floundering as waves of overwhelming emotions wash over us.
Through a combination of personal stories and empathetic advice, certified professional coach Tabitha Jayne, CPC, ACC reveals how you can not merely survive after the death of a loved one but transform your grief, live fully and thrive.
Learn to use the Tree of Transformation®, the five-step process that enables you to let go of the pain of loss forever. As you do, you’ll discover how to:
• create and maintain the necessary supportive roots to allow you to transform grief;
• express and release your emotions;
• understand who you are now after loss, as well as who you want to be;
• reconnect to your loved one and yourself;
• see the gifts and growth that can come from loss;
• identify the beliefs that stop you from letting go of pain;
• create the necessary steps to maintain your grief transformation;
• use the power of nature to deepen your experience.