The Los Angeles Times Festival of Books enters its 24th year as one of the largest and most prestigious book festivals in the United States, attracting more than 150,000 book lovers and media members each year.
Since its debut in 1996, the festival has joined literature lovers with hundreds of booksellers, publishers, and literary organisations. The LA Times Festival of Books 2019 – Book Signing with Video service is your chance to meet face-to-face with potential readers and showcase your book at this major industry event. Plus, you’ll be filmed on-site for your very own video, which you can then use to promote your book.
With this service, you get:
- Professionally-staffed, one-hour book signing event in the Author Solutions booth
- Promotional materials, including bookmarks and flyers, to distribute during your signing
- Poster displayed during your book signing to promote the event
- 75 softcover copies of your book to sign and give away to readers*
- 10 softcover copies of your book for sale in the on-site Author Solutions Bookstore
- Display space for your softcover book in the on-site Author Solutions Book Gallery
- Inclusion in the Author Solutions Book Catalogue which is distributed for free to interested attendees
- Creation of a promotional Author Video for use in your future marketing efforts
To be eligible for this service, your book must be live and currently available for purchase.
Journey On | LA Times Festival of Books 2019 – Book Signing with Video
To reserve your spot, call 0800 0962 774 to speak with your Marketing Consultant today. The deadline to sign up is 28 February 2019, but spots will be filled on a first come, first served basis, so don't wait too long to secure your spot.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- The Los Angeles Times Festival of Books will also be conducting author book signings at separate locations, but you will be associated with the Author Solutions booth.
- Author is responsible for all travel expenses, including hotel fees and parking fees.
- This event is held outdoors, so please check the weather forecast in advance and plan accordingly.
* Authors may keep copies of their book that remain after the signing, but these copies may not be sold at the festival.