Purchase Deadline: August 23, 2019
Hay House Live! events provide the perfect opportunity for you, as an author, to connect with people seeking the empowering message you have to share. These conferences attract thousands of people in search of teachings and inspiration to energize the mind, body, and spirit.
Join this year's Hay House Live! Houston experience at The George R. Brown Convention Center from October 5-6, 2019. By taking part in your own author book signing, you can meet with new readers one-on-one and inspire them to share your book with others. What better way to spread your message to the readers you want to reach the most?
What you get:
- A professionally staffed, one-hour book signing during a high traffic time slot – We have scheduled our signing times to correspond well with Hay House Live! sessions to ensure each Balboa Press author signing receives ample attention and floor exposure.
- 75 softcover copies of your book to sign – We will provide copies of your book to personalize and give away to interested attendees, which is a great way to continue promoting your book beyond the event.
- Promotional materials – We’ll provide 75 bookmarks and 75 fliers for you to hand out along with your book, plus a large poster, featuring your book’s cover, to advertise your signing at the event.
- 10 softcover copies of your book available for sale – We will place copies of your book in the on-site Hay House bookstore for attendees to purchase.
- Inclusion in the Balboa Press Catalog – We will distribute our catalog to interested attendees as a free takeaway. Your catalog entry includes your book’s cover and ordering information.
- Two passes to the 2019 Hay House Live! Houston event –These passes will grant you and a guest access to the event, the exhibition hall, and the workshops. To learn more about the event schedule and to sign up for the workshops, please visit the Hay House website here.
Only eight book signing slots are available, and they will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Don't let the opportunity to hold your own book signing at one of the most inspirational and unforgettable conferences pass you by.
- To be eligible to purchase this service, your book must be published by Balboa Press and currently be live and available for sale. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- Authors are responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses.
- Only one author is allowed per book signing.
- You may not bring copies of your book to sign in addition to the 75 copies we will provide you.
- Authors may keep any copies of their book and any promotional materials that remain after the signing, but leftover copies may not be sold at the event.
- Your book must be approved for this service by the Balboa Press review board, which will assess your book's cover design, editing, message, etc.