Librarians are always eager to fill their shelves with new books. They could be looking for the latest memoirs, a new title from bestselling authors or they could simply be looking for a book like yours. After all, their patrons are always looking for new reads too. So we’ve partnered with Baker & Taylor and Library Journal to create an advertising service that should help you pique the interest of librarians—our Library Marketing service.
With this service, you get:
- Indie Press Featured Titles E-blast Ad – Together with other similar titles, your book will be promoted in an e-blast that's sent to the 20,000 librarians subscribed to Baker & Taylor’s monthly email list, Indie Press Featured Titles.
- Emerging Voices Microsite Ad - This microsite was created by Baker & Taylor to address the need for a trusted source for key decision makers who are always on the lookout for new titles. Your book will be featured for two weeks on the front page of the microsite. After this, the ad will be transferred to other pages on the site under their corresponding categories. Your book will be advertised on the site for a total of three months.
- Baker & Taylor TS360 Homepage Banner (1 out of 4) - Your book, alongside three other titles will be on display for two weeks in Baker & Taylor's TS360, a web-based ordering platform that allows customers and libraries to purchase print and digital titles.
- Library Journal Full Colour print Ad (1 out of 6) - Your book will be advertised in the print edition of the Library Journal. Your ad will include your book title, cover, your name, ISBN, and a 30-word description.
- A generic leaderboard banner on the Library Journal website with 50,000 web impressions- The banner will link to a landing page, which will include a listing of your book with your book description, cover image and a link to buy. The Library Journal website gets 554,000 average monthly page views and 90,000 average monthly unique visitors.*
- A generic banner on the LJreviews+ Newsletter - The banner will link to a landing page, which will include a listing of your book with your book description, cover image and a link to buy. With an open rate of 22%, the newsletter is sent to 26,000 librarians every Wednesday.*
About Baker & Taylor
Since 1828, Baker & Taylor has been committed to being an industry leader, maintaining one of the largest in-stock inventories of books in the U.S. for more than 36,000 customers in more than 120 countries. The company is currently supporting 6,000 public library systems and representing 90 percent of all US public libraries. Their mission: to help public libraries as these institutions in return, support the communities they serve.
About Library Journal
Library Journal has covered the library field for more than a century. Since 1876, it has never stopped providing innovative content for both public and academic librarians. To date, it reaches out to 50,000 print readers, 327,000 social media followers, and 60,000 email subscribers.
*Library Journal Media Kit 2020
Note: Ads are subject to the publication’s own content and image guidelines.