Take advantage of the combined power of video, Web and the press through the services that make up the Press Release – Video Edition. In addition to a professionally written press release and distribution of the release to international an U.S. media outlets, Balboa Press will also produce your customised Author Video to include with the press release, and to post on leading video sites such as YouTube.
What you get:
- Custom-made 60- to 90-second Author Video*
- A professionally written press release with optimised keywords, which can boost your search-engine ranking and results
- Distribution of the press release and included video to as many as 30,000 opt-in journalists and more than 250,000 news subscribers through our newswire service PRWeb. While we cannot guarantee which websites will display your press release, our distributed press releases commonly appear on websites such as Google News, Yahoo News and other websites where journalists search daily for relevant news and topics for story ideas.
- Guaranteed placement of your Author Video on popular online video sites such as YouTube
- One month of press-release tracking, which records every instance of media coverage that you, your book or your press release receives
You will be able to make one round of revisions to your video at no additional cost. Additional rounds of revisions can be purchased for an additional fee. Acceptable changes include:
- Simple text changes (adding or removing words)
- Changes in font size
- Corrections or additions to book and author information
- Changes to audio levels
- Image changes (if you provided your own or you feel an image is offensive)
You will own all the rights to your video and will be provided with the final version to share with readers, friends, and family and include in your marketing materials. Author Videos make an excellent addition to your press releases, social media sites, and personal websites. In the competitive marketplace, a professional video will make you stand out in the crowd!
Note: Video shoots must be scheduled at least 15 business days in advance. If you intend to be filmed in a public place, you must be able to secure a release for the location before video can be recorded there.
* Please Note: Your chosen filming location must be within two driving hours of Perth, Melbourne or Sydney. Filming at locations farther away will require additional fees.