Knowing what websites work for advertising your book is the key to a successful online marketing strategy. Recent studies show that people online spend 95 per cent of their time browsing and interacting with websites while the remaining five per cent of their time is used for search results. This means that websites are a prime platform to promote your book or build your brand on the Internet.
With the Online Book Ads via Google Supreme service, the Balboa Press advertising team will create an online ad for your book. This ad will be featured on content websites and web pages. Google ads are tailored towards viewers’ interests, making targeted connections possible for your book’s ad. In addition to your book’s online ad, we’ll provide you with the necessary tools to set up and maintain your own author website.
What you get:
- Online Ad – Creation of your book’s ad in various formats: Web image ads, Web text ads and mobile Web ads.
- Targeted Audience – Your ad’s target placement by location, age, language, audience interest, topic and keywords.
- 30-Day Placement – Your book’s ad will secure placement on sites that are part of the Google Display Network* for 30 days.
Author Website Setup - Deluxe – We’ll provide you with the necessary tools to build your author website and grow your platform.
- Emailing List – Viewers of your site will be able to join an emailing list through this plug-in feature.
- 15 Digital BookStub™ Codes – Each BookStub™ code is unique and can be redeemed on the Balboa Press website for one free download of your e-book.
- Bandwidth – When you use your existing Balboa-designed website as a landing page, up to 10 GB of excess bandwidth per month is covered by this service.
What You Need to Know
Google is one of the largest display networks with an 80 per cent Internet user reach, 4.3 billion daily page views, and 1 billion monthly visitors in over 100 countries with more than 20 languages.
*The network consists of over 2 million partner and participating websites, plus specific Google websites such as Google Finance, Gmail and YouTube. In addition to these sites on the network that show AdWords ads, there are also mobile sites and apps that show these ads.
Source: Google Support
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.