Colour Image Insertion
$13.00 per Item
If you want to insert additional graphics beyond the allotted number of image insertions of your chosen package, follow the guidelines below. Note that images refer to colour photos, tables, charts, diagrams, etc.
Submission Guidelines for Inserting Colour Graphics into the Interior of Your Book:
- All interior colour graphics (including photos, tables, charts, diagrams, drawings, foreign fonts, and anything else that is not text or would be considered a graphic) should be submitted as individual TIFF (.tif) files.
- The manuscript should identify placeholders for each of the interior graphics.
- There is a fee for each additional image inserted into the manuscript.
- The book cover does not "count" as a graphic. It is in full colour for no additional charge.
- Printer slang for "full colour" is "four colour"; this means the full range of colours, not literally just four colours.
We are happy to insert your photographs or original artwork in your book, but we request that you follow these guidelines.
Call 1 800 844 925 to order
or speak to a Balboa Press team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.