If you’re reading this, it’s no accident: It’s time to enjoy some serious Zen enlightenment!
There’s no one better to guide you than Dharma Master Hsin Tao, whose very name (“Hsin” means “heart” and “Tao” means “path”) signals what to expect from the spiritual journey you’ll embark on with this book.
The contemporary spiritual master delivers a message of “Three Yanas (vehicles), One Dharma.” In doing so, he answers questions such as:
• What is the essence of Zen?
• What is the wisdom of the Buddha?
• How can Zen meditation help you find your true nature of mind?
• What are the four stages of developing a modern-day Dharma practice?
• How can you feel and develop the power of Zen?
In ten spiritual dialogues, the author shares practical advice, Zen techniques, guided meditations, stories, koans, and other gems of wisdom that will guide you through the inner and outer worlds.
Bring clarity to your mind, gain a true sense of inner sacredness, and embrace boundless love and profound peace with The Power of Zen Meditation