BE AUTHENTIC AND LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE
- IN 7 MINUTES EACH DAY!
In this uniquely practical, inspiring and entertaining daily book by Tu Bears and Susan J. Rosenthal, leaders at the crossroads of personal development, spirituality and business, you embark on a guided journey of self-discovery to uncover your deepest self, break through limitations, and achieve your life of freedom and self-expression.
Infinite Footprints: Daily Wisdom to Ignite Your Creative Expression in Walking Your True Path goes beyond other personal development books and programs in its highly interactive and time-tested, 3-step process with:
- Timeless wisdoms that, by engaging your mind, heart and soul, guide you to explore yourself more deeply and understand your purpose, beliefs, behaviors and passions,
- Journal expressions that break through self-perception and resistance to unlock your imagination and possibilities, and
- Motivating gratitude statements that inspire you to claim the self-ownership, joy and blessings that are your birthright.
Personal development enthusiasts, professionals, healthcare providers, philosophers, artists, religious practitioners, teachers, students, parents, youth and more around the world have embraced the wisdom and benefits of Infinite Footprints for years. For those with limited time, or who struggle to quiet their minds and connect with their inner truth, this book provides life-changing results in minutes everyday.
“Infinite Footprints’ daily writings are entertaining, inspiring and sacred. They help me live a more intentional, authentic and conscious life, and be my best self everyday.”
– HEATHER PLETT, Author of A Soulful Year, Pathfinder: A Creative Journal for Finding Your Way, The Spiral Path: A Woman’s Journey to Herself, and Mandala Journal
“Infinite Footprints helps me set an intention or idea for the day. The timeless wisdoms are often exactly what I need, want to hear, or both. Each expression deepens the experience, and helps me transform myself into the person I am meant to be.”
– GAIL WEST, Marriage and Family Therapist, Adjunct Faculty, Cabrillo College
“Tu Bears and Susan J. Rosenthal write with an immediacy and simplicity that takes you on a joy-filled ride through your own universe…This book envelops your being. It is far more than a good read.”
– DR. DAVID JENKINS, Clinical Psychologist, Author of Dream RePlay: How to Transform Your Dream Life