Jenny Scarlett found herself physically, mentally, and emotionally broken after developing multiple food intolerances, an autoimmune disease, and experiencing a number of miscarriages.
Spurred on by her strong desire to heal, she found herself on a spiritual journey that led her to a two-way relationship with God. Within a few short weeks, she recovered.
In Confessions of a Developing Angel, she shares how she grew her faith in God and discovered his universal laws, including: the law of compensation, the law of attraction, the law of cause and effect, the law of forgiveness and repentance, and the gift of free will.
More importantly, she reveals how to engage in these laws to:
• heal yourself physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually;
• assist in the healing of loved ones;
• draw your soul mate closer to you;
• grow in unconditional love; and
• engage in a personal two-way relationship with God.
The honest and humble account of her healing journey will help you recognise truths that can help you mend broken relationships, heal your mind, rebuild your body, and transform your life forever.