Many people have sought to define neurolinguistic programming—otherwise known as NLP.
John Grinder said, “NLP is the epistemology of returning to what we have lost a state of grace.”
Richard Bandler said, “NLP is an attitude which is an insatiable curiosity about human beings with a methodology that leaves behind it a trail of techniques.”
And Robert Dilts said, “NLP is whatever works.”
No matter how you define it, NLP has the potential to transform your life—and Ana Marcela Duarte, a certified master practitioner in NLP, explains what it is and how to use it in this workbook. Learn how to:
• use various techniques to develop rapport with people;
• look at eye patterns to determine if someone is being truthful;
• do things that unsuccessful people fail to do;
• empower yourself with seven easy steps; and
• master the art of storytelling to achieve your goals.
Many of the world’s most successful people have used NLP to achieve their dreams for some time, but the public has remained in the dark. With the insights and exercises in this workbook, you’ll find that you, too, can take massive action to change your life for the better with NLP.