About the Book
Welcome to the emerging paradigm that is calling humanity into balance. This book explores the connection between our seen and unseen reality. The author shares heartfelt personal stories including spontaneous shamanic journeys. These experiences occurring within the unlikely environment of a conservative childhood seemingly defy traditional western logic. Lucid Awakenings blends ancient spiritual texts, cutting edge physics, and applied sacred geometry, uniting the brilliance of our minds with the sacredness of our hearts.
Lucid Awakenings prompts readers to ask:
• When was the last time I sat still and listened to my own heart?
• When did I last replace a thought that brings me struggles with a thought that brings me joy?
• Am I excited to wake up each morning?
• If there were a human software upgrade that brought me inner peace and understanding would I download it?
• If I found a door to a playground outside this 3D classroom, would I take a recess?
• Do I know why I am here?
• Have I ignited my passion?
• Are my heart and mind working together on the same goals?
• As I finish this breath, am I putting love into the next one?
About the Author
Mark Basham was born in Monterey California in 1960, He lived with loving parents and three brothers in a conservative family. Mark began having non-ordinary experiences at two and a half years of age. These experiences began a heart-centered interactive relationship with non-physical realms. Mark is an artist, musician, and carpenter. He currently lives in Washington State with his wife of twenty-seven years where they raised three children. He has chosen to share these experiences now because of the tremendous opportunities and challenges present as we transition from the myth of our dominance over a fractured materialistic world into a new relationship with our deeper essence as part of an interdependent web of consciousness expressing in ever-changing forms