“If you are struggling to find your footing in the coming out process, these pages will take you by the hand and gently guide you to overcoming your fear, embracing your spirit and learning to live your life out loud.” – Karen McCrocklin
This uniquely powerful book by Chelsea Griffo is a guiding light in the darkness. It will give you hope and encouragement and lead you on a journey of self-discovery, forgiveness, and the joy and peace that only unconditional self-love can bring. It provides understanding and insight into the internal mental and emotional process of coming out as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer, not only for the LGBTQ community but for their family and friends as well.
While helping you unlearn the damaging and false beliefs that have been subconsciously ingrained into the self-images of so many LGBTQ people, this guide will teach you relevant and practical strategies for:
• Coming out to yourself, your family, and friends
• Overcoming internalized homophobia
• Releasing harmful negative emotions through forgiveness
• Navigating religion and spirituality as an LGBTQ person
• Coping with bullying and standing up for yourself
• Healthy ways to approach sex and dating
• And much more
A closet is a lonely prison of the soul. Self-love will set you free.