Author Kate Gollé has coached over 300 wellness doctors internationally, empowering people to experience radiant health with simple, yet effective proven strategies.
She draws on this wealth of experience as a role model to mummas wanting to pursue their passion, career and purpose while being an exceptional wife and mother.
Kate has successfully balanced raising three happy, healthy children naturally, whilst leading several thousand people through detox programs across the globe and running three influential wellness empowerment companies.
In Raising Healthy Families in Unhealthy Times, Kate has created an easy use guide that humorously presents a raw, honest, wholesome approach for parents about:
• Essentials for preconception care and natural birth.
• Nutrition for optional breastfeeding and fantastic first foods.
• Creating a magnetic connection with your bundle of joy from day one.
• Taking the stress out of babies crying by understanding what they are saying and meeting their needs effectively.
• Bringing the balance to your relationship and family whilst making magical moments.
• Riding the emotional rollercoaster of pregnancy, birth and first time parenting with a smile on your dial and hands in the air.
Are you left feeling judged, overwhelmed, unsupported and unhappy with the conflicting information and opinions you have been given on parenting, yet not sure where to turn? Or do you just want to be the very best parent you can be? If you answered yes to one of these questions, then this book is for you!