Weight Loss/Personal Growth
Have you lost the weight only to gain back more over and over again?
Food, although intended to sustain us, has become a source of fear and judgment cascading into a widespread constant anxiety. For many of us our own body has turned into a cause for self-loathing as weight creeps up despite our best efforts. Desperate to get rid of the weight, we search for someone to tell us the “right” way to eat. As these solutions continue to fail we blame ourselves—There must be something wrong with me.
The truth is there is nothing wrong with you! This pattern is simply a result of our conditioning around food, diet, and body image. Once we get stuck in this pattern we lose trust in ourselves and look out there for the answer.
Throughout the pages of this book you will:
- Explore making peace with food
- Change limiting thoughts and beliefs around food, diet, and body image
- Learn to go within to find the healthy eating style that is right for you
- Find a sustainable way to lose the weight for good
- See how making peace with food can spill over into all areas of your life
“Gwen Irwin tells a compelling story of her journey to weight loss and health. She understands the most important part of any transformational journey; it all starts with changing your thoughts and beliefs. A must read for anyone who has been on the dieting roller coaster for too long!”
~Andy Dooley—Co-founder of tut.com and Creator of Vibration Activation™