Today, more and more people are turning back to natural and holistic forms of healthcare. Reiki is becoming a recognized name, being practiced in both holistic centers and hospitals around the world. Dynamic Healing presents Reiki practitioners with an innovative approach to working with clients as well as a compilation of both new and traditional Reiki applications. It is an educational and instructional book meant to enhance the practice of any Reiki student or master.
In this book you will discover
• a review of basic energy anatomy and the traditional Reiki hand positions;
• an alternative and highly effective set of hand positions based on Ayurvedic philosophies;
• instruction in using evaluation tools to assess your client’s specific needs;
• new and traditional protocols for mental and emotional work, acute trauma, standard balancing, and closing a session; and
• detailed information on how to design a session that is individualized and highly beneficial.